Cambio / Foreign Exchange
We only cash cheques for specific companies. Please contact us for more information.
Each transaction is treated individually, and the Source of Funds can change
Yes, as it is a requirement by our regulators, Bank of Jamaica, to have a valid ID presented for every financial transaction
Valid government issued ID, TRN, Source of Funds – Please see link for documentation needed for specific sources of funds
You may request a printout of your record of payments made through Quik & EZ Bill Pay here. (have link redirect to Contact Us form)
$35 inclusive of tax at any of our franchises across the island. Click here to see a map of our locations.
- Payment is reflected immediately on Digicel, EZ Credit Top Up, and Cliq accounts
- Payment is reflected within 1 hour on JPS, Lime, and Flow accounts
- Payment is reflected within 24 hours on NWC, Lasco Loans, Prime Trust Quik Loans, Sagicor and King Alarm
- Jamaica Public Service,
- National Water Commission
- King Alarm
- Prime Trust Quik Loans
- EZ Phone Credit
- Richmond Environmental Services Limited
- Lasco Loans
No, we only need the account number and name on the bill.
- Reference/Control Number, Sender’s name, Sender’s address, Telephone Number, and Amount of funds being received
- Depending on the amount being received, source of funds form will need to be completed, so it is best to have your documents on hand to complete the process quicker
Yes, however, a screenshot of the transaction must be sent to us.
Yes. The late fee will be charged as a percentage of the amount that is due to be paid.
If I repay the loan in full, before my first scheduled payment, do I still need to pay the full interest?
Loans are disbursed via three methods, cash ($50,000 or less), cheque (above and $50,000), or bank transfer.
The minimum amount of money we lend is $10,000 and the maximum depends on the borrower’s deposable income and ability to repay.
You will be notified of the progress of your application every step of the way, may it be via call, text and/or email. We aim for a turnaround time of 1-day (same day); however, the information you provide us with at the time of your application may impact said turnaround time.
Yes! You will need to submit with your application: A Valid ID (Driver’s Licence, Voter’s ID, Passport), Proof of Address (Utility bill not less than 3 months, rent/mortgage payment receipt), TRN (if not using Driver’s Licence), List of assets that may be used to secure the loan or Guarantor, two (2) Passport Sized Photographs.
Yes, two references are required.
A Valid ID (Driver’s Licence, Voter’s ID, Passport), TRN (if not using Driver’s Licence), Proof of Address (Utility bill not less than 3 months, rent/mortgage payment receipt), two (2) Passport Sized Photographs, Job Letter and Last two (2) pay slips.