Yes! You will need to submit with your application: A Valid ID (Driver’s Licence, Voter’s ID, Passport), Proof of Address (Utility bill not less than 3 months, rent/mortgage payment receipt), TRN (if not using Driver’s Licence), List of assets that may be used to secure the loan or Guarantor, two (2) Passport Sized Photographs.